Friday, April 24, 2015

First Entry for my New Blog

Welcome to my new blog.  It's titled Bob's Tennis Blog, but don't let the title trick you!  This is a blog site that will be comprised of many subjects - tennis of course, but other topics will be discussed as well:  my observations about Findlay, sports, life as a parent, people that make me laugh, people that make me cry, my friends, my work, world news, the list goes on and on.  We'll see what happens!

First things first, big props go out to my BGSU Hockey Team!  Tonight we won the Adult Winter League by a score of 7-6.  Extra rewarding, considering the opposing team had a real ringer, who scored basically at-will.  We called him 'silver helmet guy' because of his helmet color.  He would have been wiser to wear a black helmet like everyone else.  Would have been much tougher to identify him on the ice, but obviously he wants to stand out, which is undoubtedly why he is playing in our league when he should be playing in the next level of play.

I'm finally tired from an otherwise exciting night on the ice!  Goodnight