Saturday, April 25, 2015

Divergent

Watched Divergent tonight.  Are you kidding me?  I have no idea if these books came out before or after the Hunger Games series, but is it just me or are these story lines identical?

Katniss and Beatrice (Tris) are the same girl!!!! I must say though, Katniss is much much more attractive.




On a slightly more serious note..........three weeks until the USTA Team Tournament in Lansing.  May 16-17.  I think this is like maybe my fourth year playing and I'm excited this year to play with my old buddy Mark Kuhnle. Win or lose, it will be fun, but I need to do some serious training on my returns and volleys.


Signed up today for my next round of hockey league play.  This time here in Findlay at The Cube. May 4th.  Should be a good challenge - smaller league so they mix the better players with us sewer rats.